Riga, Riga
2.4

If you ever consider buying something from BelayCords - don't do this. They have worst customer service ever.

As I was their Kickstarter backer, I've got promo-code for 1 free cord (50% off) that I used in February, 2016. At 8th of March I've finally got my package, were was only 1 cord, though I ordered 2 + in addition I had to pay customs tax, that was calculated from order value, that was written on package - off course, it was full order value, not "50% off" one. They support answered me only one time, stating that:

Hmmm. That's no good. That is how our coupon system operates unfortunately,

I'll see if we can edit it on the backend.

We shipped what was in stock and will send you another package free of charge when we refill stock asap.

Then I tried to contact them several times during last half-year - the answer always was silence.

Loss of money and some nerves.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, problem with delivery, pricing issue, return, exchange or cancellation policy" of kickstarter charging cord from Belaycords and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Belaycords to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and loss of money. Author liked the most durability. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Belaycords for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Belaycords?

Comments